pass this on

Unbenannt-2IMG_0143_bUnbenannt-1

Sweater - Second Hand (Lacoste), Jeans - Topman

Let's talk fashion. I'm in love with my new white sweater that I bought at the fleamarket for exactly two euros. Honestly I do not care about weather white is still a trendy colour or not, I just like the 90ies flair of its oversized shape. Combined with a simple vintage jeans from topman this outfit would be something very neutral yet chic. Rather the combination with the blossoming trees is attracting to me. The nature around ourselves seems to blossom out, actually to break out - a very good point in time to break out too. Out of this world. Let's face spring with all its pros. 


4 Responses to pass this on

  1. dieter says:

    wunderschönde bilder, simon!

  2. Bettina says:

    oversized Pullis sind die besten! :)
    young blood

  3. amazing shots!! great post
    i like your blog and your style
    im following you on bloglovin'

    Greets Jon,
    Jon The Gold's Blog
    ps: new outfit online, check it out ;-)