look me in the eyes

Unbenannt-1 Kopie
Simon 32_b


Humör Shirt c/o Coutie, Shorts - American Apparel, Shoes Zara 
Photos by Ivana Biscan 
Edit by me

Sometime I wish the whole world would be in black and white. I guess every passionate photography lover appreciates the magic of turning a photo into black and white and I thought it would fit to those photos Ivana and I took some weeks ago. I was wearing shorts, because it's been so hot during that day. Honestly, I prefer combining this bird printed shirt with shorts because of its fit. I don't miss summer that much like every blogger seems to when we talk about fashion because I am simply more into wearing a nice pair of jeans combined with a coat. Autumn is also my favorite time of the year when it comes to fashion. I'm so looking forward wearing long blue trenchcoats again. 


3 Responses to look me in the eyes

  1. Unknown says:

    I totally agree with you: at this time of the year you can wear the best combinations, ´cause the weather allows you to wear scarfs, coats, .... autumn is the best time of the year!!! I´m really in love with your blog an you great pictures and outfits!

  2. Jenni says:

    schwarz-weiß ist einfach geil und lässt ein bild gleich komplett anders wirken. und zwar so 180 grad anders!
    das große bild sieht einfach unglaublich gut aus!!

    xx Jenni

  3. Max says:

    I agree, also looking forward to wear more layers and warmer clothing!