the end ( of brooklyn )

IMG_7490_bIMG_7557_bIMG_7450_bUnbenannt-2IMG_7546_bIMG_7457_bIMG_7542_bIMG_7438_bIMG_7474_bUnbenannt-6IMG_7157_b 
I am done with my New York Posts. On the last picture you can see downtown Manhattan by night. I captured this photo on top of the Empire State Building. It's amazing being up there, enjoying the view over Manhattan. This was New York, I am not sad being here in Germany, because I know I will be back, no, I am going to be back in New York City. That's a fact. I really hope you enjoyed my posts about this beauftiful city. If you click here you can view the posts again. By the way you can see Brooklyn and it's beauty on the pictures above. I love the Brooklyn Bridge by night. Furthermore you can see some details I took from the majestic theatre, where I saw a broadway show. It was the phantom of the opera. Oh I miss New York, good night.
 


6 Responses to the end ( of brooklyn )

  1. seeehr schöne Bilder gewesen aus New York !!!

  2. fran says:

    you look spectacular in the first pic
    i love your sense of style
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

  3. monika says:

    großartig.
    richtig tolle pics! ;)

    liebe grüße.
    Monika

  4. Esther says:

    die posts von new yourk waren sehr eindrücklich.
    und boah, das letzte bild hier sieht wahnsinnig ais - muss echt ein tolles gefühl sein, da oben zu stehen und die ganze stadt überblicken zu können.
    das erste bild der brooklyn bridge ist auch toll mit dem dunklen schatten und den wenigen lichtern.

  5. Benni says:

    die bilder sind der absolute wahnsinn, du hast solch ein talent
    das schreien die bilder geradezu

  6. Asta says:

    Oh, vielen vielen lieben Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar. Hab mich wirklich sehr über dein Kompliment gefreut! Ist immer wieder so toll, so nette Dinge zu hören! :)

    Deine NY Fotos halten aber sowas von locker mit meinem paar HH-Fotos mit! Nach NY will ich auch unbedingt mal, muss super dort sein.:o