october

IMG_9061_b
IMG_9053_bIMG_8938_bIMG_8486_bUnbenannt-2

Blue Coat, Green Cardigan, Button Up Shirt, Skinny Jeans, Oxford Boots - c/o coutie.com 
Graphic Belt - c/o Wechselwind

This was October, what a strange month! My mood changed immediately and I was thinking a lot about life. It was raining a lot and I enjoyed one week of vacations now. I managed to launch two new collaborations. Have a look at Wechselwind.com. They gave me this awesome graphic belt as a present and honestly, I'm in love with it. But I don't really know what to wear with my new belt. Any ideas ? In addition to my collaboration with wechselwind I've got the chance to work with Coutie. It's a cool online store full of trendy clothes. Now you will see an outfit every month what I want to wear with Coutie Clothes. I think this is really something new for me and I like the idea to create Outfits - definitely fashion forward. I hope you enjoy the pictures I selected to give you an image about my October. Take your time and listen to this beautiful music I embed. The artist is called Splitter and their brand new album is so futuristic and charming, perfect for me, perfect for fall. Now let's run November!




IMG_9112_bIMG_8710_bIMG_9068_bIMG_8505_bIMG_8942_b


8 Responses to october

  1. Claudi says:

    Richtig schöne Bilder! Ich liebe deinen Gürtel :)

  2. fran says:

    you are so beautiful...
    fran

    MIAMI TOP
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/miami-top.html

  3. Lovely picture! love the colors in your outfit!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

  4. du hast mehr jacken als ich. das ist unfair. aber auch nur weil ich schon so ein wenig neidisch bin und ich sie dir alle am liebsten klauen würde. mich hat selten jmd so inspiriert wie du es tust. also herzlichen glückwunsch und au revoir :D

  5. Pat says:

    Die Bilder sind wunderbar und ich liebe die Camouflagejacke!

  6. Unknown says:

    Sehr schöne Bilder :)

    xoxo Rita und Kübra

    http://youngandreckless2410.blogspot.de/

  7. Esther says:

    echt schöne und vielseitige eindrücke.
    das bild von dir in s/w ist irgendwie eindrucksvoll.
    und ein cooles lied, nice.

  8. aurelia says:

    das vierte foto ist super!