Adidas NEO Challenge // the beginning

IMG_7919_b
IMG_7902-2_bUnbenannt-1
IMG_7873-2  

T-Shirt c/o adidasNEO, Caot and Zipper - H&M, Shoes - Zara, Tote Bag - American Apparel

This is my very first look for adidasNEO. I am totally excited. The challenge is about combining the t-shirt to our own wardrobe. This is the shirt you will see the next week in every look I will post, thats definetely a hard challenge. I am a fan of stripes, thats true, but wearing stripes in every outfit is not easy. Even the new collection of adidasNEO isn't really my style I try my best combining it to my clothes, I actually really like the idea to make it look like me. Again, next week I will get one point for ever outfit I will post. There will be outfit photos that I wont post on my Blogger Site. Maybe on Instgram, maybe on tumblr, maybe on lookbook. Let's get this challenge startd! What dou you think about it ? What do you expect to see what is coming next ? PS: The New York posts wont stop, there are still a lot of pictures to show you, but this challenge is just a fill-in.


3 Responses to Adidas NEO Challenge // the beginning

  1. fran says:

    you will win. the second pic is spectacular boy. amazing look, unique!
    fran

    VISIT MY NEW LOOK, I THINK ITS SIMILAR THAN YOUR STYLE...maybe you like

    NEW LOOK: AUTUMN IS HERE
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

  2. Anonymous says:

    ne ne. immer diese beigen farben und diese streifen! du könntest dich soviel geiler anziehen! du hast zwar einen etwas anderen stil als andere und setzt die klamotten anders um, aber trotzdem bist du mir einfach zu normal. du hast geile klamotten, aber bitte kombiniere sie doch mal mit was gewagten.
    war nur ein tipp!

  3. love your outfit! love the colors!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/