london analogue

Bild011_Neg.Nr.12ABild005_Neg.Nr.6ABild017_Neg.Nr.18ABild004_Neg.Nr.3ABild001_Neg.Nr.0ABild006_Neg.Nr.7ABild015_Neg.Nr.16ABild007_Neg.Nr.8ABild018_Neg.Nr.19ABild016_Neg.Nr.17A

// photos taken by my talented hannah

It's the first time that I publish photos a friend of mine took. I actually enjoyed that I didn't have to take out my digital camera AND a analogue camera. It felt so great no to stop at every coner, wasting at least 4 minutes to take out the camera, take one picture (or three in case one might be to risky) and then put the camera(s) back in the bag. As I saw the pictures the first time yesterday I was very surprised how good they reflect our trip to London. Thank you to my lovely friend hanna who took those photos!


5 Responses to london analogue

  1. MRHL'S says:

    Very nice blog, great job! i love these all photos

    http://mrhls.blogspot.com/
    http://mrhls.tumblr.com/

    Rizky

  2. fran says:

    man im in love with you're style
    xxxxx

  3. Caro (: says:

    some of them you took in Brighton, didn't you? :) they're beautiful!

  4. Morena says:

    just beautiful pictures !!

    xx morena