travelling

IMG_5193_b

Guys! I wanted to give you a short update. I spend the last days in Nuremberg for adidasNEO. I was part of their team to run the shooting for their new knitwear collection. Lots of pictures are to expect - unfortunately I wont show you 'behing the scenes' pictures before the new collection is released in November.

The reason why I called this post 'travelling' is that I've been to London the other week, spend my last few days in Nuremberg and now I'm off to France with my Friends to enjoy our big summer vacations. I hope I can keep you updated. See you then folks!


3 Responses to travelling

  1. Jana says:

    Ich lese deinen Blog schon seit über einem Jahr und lese deine neuen Posts immer noch so gerne wie am ersten Tag. Dafür einfach mal ein großes Kompliment! Ich finde deinen Stil klasse - sowohl von der Kleidung als auch von der Fotografie! Bei deinen Reiseposts will ich am liebsten gleich Koffer packen gehen!

    Liebste Grüße!
    Jana
    https://www.facebook.com/Abcdefotografie