london electricity

IMG_2394-2_b_bUnbenannt-1IMG_2359-3_b

ph. by me 

I know this is really self-publicising, but I had to realize those portraits since I've been thinking about taking these this morning. By the way I need to tell you that I dyed my hair last week, even if I know that you can hardly see it on the pictures. Anyway - I'm thinking of dying them darker. Next week I am travelling to London. I can't wait. I can't wait to change my life again.


3 Responses to london electricity

  1. Max says:

    You've got really beautiful jawbones, Simon!

  2. Anonymous says:

    ich mag es, wie markant dein gesicht ist!

  3. emilia says:

    Wow, really nice pictures ! I'm so jealous that you get to go to London, I had plans to go this year again, but then I surprisingly got an internship place so I can't go... next year I'll go, though. Have fun there, it's the best city there is :-)