industry

IMG_1269_b_bUnbenannt-1

Coat - H&M, Scarf - NYer, Red Shirt - Bought somewhere in New York, Pants and Bag - American Apparel, Chelsea Boots - Asos 

I love my new boots.
I love my new boots.
This is serious.
Important things have been said. What is left to say ? Maybe that I really enjoy taking photos with my dad. Somehow he knows how to capture the photos I'd like to create. But most of the time it's a never-ending-conflict about what he thinks is looking good and what I define as beuatiful. Anyway, thank you to the men behind the camera.

IMG_1340_bIMG_1344_b


11 Responses to industry

  1. sehr schöne Boots, sehr schöne Bilder und sehr schönes Outfit.

    www.sixbillionfaces.blogspot.de

  2. Theresi . says:

    sieht gut aus :)
    staydowntoearth.blogspot.com

  3. Vincent says:

    Eins deiner schönsten outfits, finde ich. :)

  4. Genialer Post und ein wirklich wundervolles Outfit! I like :)

  5. Gini ♥ says:

    tolles outfit & schöne Bilder aber lächel mal,dann wärst du bestimmt noch schöner :)

  6. Sophia says:

    Täusch ich mich, oder sind die Bilder in SW entstanden? :)

  7. Wow great outfit+pictures. I think it's been a year since I last visited your blog and it's changed a lot...for the better of course (:

    Jayvee
    stilodorito.com

  8. Leonie says:

    Einen schönen blog hast du!
    Die Boots sind wirklich super.

    xoxo Leonie

  9. This is amazing! your blog is fucking awesome dude, I have to follow you right now, love your outfit the place where you take the photos

  10. Anonymous says:

    dein gesicht hat sowas süßes an sich