coney island beach

IMG_6655-2_bIMG_6669-2_bIMG_6677-2_bIMG_6685-2_bIMG_6701-2_b
IMG_6723-2_bIMG_6772-2_bIMG_6745-2_bIMG_6689-2_bIMG_6707-2_bIMG_6730-2_bIMG_6782-2_bIMG_6742-2_bIMG_6733-2_b_bIMG_6734-2_b
IMG_6786-2_b

Taking the subway to Coney Island Beach is very easy. If you take express train from Manhattan it takes about thirty minutes. After school my friends and I went to Coney Island, which is actually in Brooklyn. It's absolutely beautiful there. On the pictures you can see a variety of different colours. There are also a lot of roller coasters and other funny stuff. Anyway we had way to much food, but it's worth buying some super french fries, although they are quite expensive. I watched a at girl taking her pictures of Coney Island. Generally I watched at a lot of people this day, because everyone is so special there. Even at Coney Island were many New Yorkers, what I really liked. By the way, I was wearing a comfortable outfit, with my new American Apparel Pants and a brand new Uniqlo top, bought one day before, hahah. Decided that we went to stay a little longer, the sun went down and everything got blurry. What a lovely evening. Of course you have noticed that there is no German part in this post. The reason why I probably wont post in German any more is very simple - it's way to exhausting. But this is just a try. Because school started again, as I told you, so I want to focus on my English, because this year I only took French and Spanish and just a little seminar in English. So if there is anything you want to complain about, just let me know! The next post will be about the MOMA, the museum of modern art. Shit, New York, I miss you so much.


7 Responses to coney island beach

  1. Wow! love this picutre! so amazing!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

  2. Esther says:

    das sind tolle bilder! lebendig und aus dem leben gegriffen. wow!!

  3. bexx says:

    sooo gute bilder! :)
    da vermisse ich new york auch gleich wieder...

  4. fran says:

    cool pics. and i love your style here
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/black-mint.html

  5. Anonymous says:

    ahh ich liebe new york!
    und die perpektive beim bild vom Mülleimer mit den füßen mit drauf ist einfach perfekt! tolle bilder!

  6. Leah says:

    riiiiichtig schöne bilder!

  7. Sophie says:

    so tolle fotos, simon!